[higgins-dev] Custom SSL Socket Factory for JNDI CP

I have created a custom SSL socket factory for use with the JNDI CP.  This allows the JNDI configured trust store to be specific to the JNDI CP secure sockets instead of the store store for entire JVM as it currently is.
Unless this is considered a necessary bug fix by someone, I guess I'll just check it in to the forked branch.  Let me know if you have any questions.

Tom

Back to the top