Re: [higgins-dev] Attendance for Next Higgins Face-to-Face meeting in San Francisco on June 25-27

I will attend.

...Greg

Mary Ruddy wrote:

The next Higgins Face-to-Face meeting will be held in San Francisco on June 25-27 at IBM’s offices at 425 Market Street.

The first topic will be final preparations for the Internet Identity Interop being held at Catalyst on June 27 from 6:00PM to 9:30 PM

Other agenda items include

o        Restructuring of our two "internet identity selectors" (a.k.a Native and Java identity agents) to be more architecturally consistent.

o        Higgins Relying Party

o        Etc.

See the draft agenda at http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/06.25.2007_F2F_Agenda for more details.

If you are planning on attending, please let me know so that security will be expecting you and we have enough food.  Let me know if you have any questions.

Looking forward to seeing you there,

-Mary