Re: [higgins-dev] Proposed Configuration Layout for Context Providers

What's the difference between "global context config" and "factory config"?  Could you give some examples?

...Greg

Tom Doman wrote:
To serve the interim and long term solutions, I was thinking we could model it such that the context config and factory config were at the same level (sibling elements rather than one nested in another).

I'm not opposed to that, but I need to understand how the XRIs would be used to resolve both the factory config, global context config, AND context specific config all from the same XRI.

Tom

Back to the top