RE: [higgins-dev] Context Providers question

I'm not sure I know exactly what "the Higgins framework" actually means.

>>> "George Stanchev" <Gstanchev@xxxxxxxxxx> 5/29/07 10:30 AM >>>
The reason I am asking, is because we will be implementing a CP that might contain dependent jars
that might collide with some loaded by the framework (STS, IdAS, other providers).

From: higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of George Stanchev
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2007 9:21 AM
To: Higgins (Trust Framework) Project developer discussions
Subject: [higgins-dev] Context Providers question

Hi,

Are the context providers loaded in the same or different classloader as the Higgins framework?

Thanks

George

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.