[higgins-dev] Re: How do I remove an IAttribute?

To remove any element in IdAS, there is a remove() method on that element.  So IAttribute.remove() will do it.

We had talked about adding a method at the container level, which would give us some symmetry with the placement of the add methods, but it would also require one to name the thing being removed as well as introduce two ways of doing the same thing.

Jim

>>> "Paul Trevithick" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 5/25/07 4:11 PM >>>
Jim, I was looking at the IHasAttributes interface and wondered how to
remove an IAttribute.

Back to the top