RE: [higgins-dev] I-Cards

Well we already have zCards implemented which hold claims that are not within the scope of CardSpace and which enable the selection of multiple cards

Inactive hide details for "Paul Trevithick" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>"Paul Trevithick" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

          "Paul Trevithick" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Sent by: higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          05/29/2007 08:41 AM

          Please respond to
          "Higgins \(Trust Framework\) Project developer discussions" <higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"'Higgins \(Trust Framework\) Project developer discussions'" <higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

RE: [higgins-dev] I-Cards

In the very short term, especially as we get ready for an interop event at the Catalyst show at the end of June we have an emphasis on CardSpace-compatible i-card implementation work. However, URI i-cards are definitely in the plan for 1.0, and considerable design work has already been completed on them. A URI i-card itself holds nothing but a ContextId + SubjectId that are resolveable by IdAS. As for the Deployments page (see [1]) these two i-card providers were missing from the summary table. I’ve added them now.

-Paul

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Deployments#Configuration_Summary