Re: [higgins-dev] Yet another IdAS change

+1

>>> "Jim Sermersheim" <jimse@xxxxxxxxxx> 5/11/2007 11:49 AM >>>
So, as I started applying some fixes to the inmem CP, I noticed two IdAS inconsistencies.

1) IContext.removeSubject is superfluous and should be removed (IDigitalSubject.remove() fits the existing way things are removed)
2) Context Relationships sort of escaped the entire update refactoring. To bring this up to date, we should have:

add IContextRelationship IContext.addRelationship(URI relationshipType);
remove IContext.removeRelationship(IContextRelationship)

add void IContextRelationship.addRelatedContext(URI contextID);
add void IContextRelationship.removeRelatedContext(URI contextID); // removes one related context from the list
add void IContextRelationship.remove(); // removes this entire relationship
keep URI IContextRelationship.getType();
keep Iterator IContextRelationship.getRelatedContexts(); // Iterator contains contextID URIs

Does this seem correct/incorrect to anyone?

Jim

Back to the top