[higgins-dev] IdAS repackage. Take 1

The most obvious package shifting we have to do in IdAS today is to properly separate the common implementations from the CP toolkit code.

I've done that (diff attached).  The most notable changes are:

Added IAuthNAttributesMaterials IContext.buildAuthNAttributesMaterials() // so consumers can get something they can pass to IContext.open
Added IAttribute IContext.buildAttribute(URI) // so consumers can add attributes to the above

Moved all Basic* to org.eclipse.higgins.idas.cp.toolkit

Renamed org.eclipse.higgins.idas.impl to org.eclipse.higgins.idas.common
This package now only has a few convenience AuthN*Materials classes, as well as an impl of IHasAttibutes and IAttribute.

*** Anyone instantiating AuthN*Materials is now required to pass an IContext instance ***
  Otherwise, we have not tie back to the context's model, and its method of creating attributes.  Mike, this means that DigitalIdentityHandler needs to delay the creation of AuthN*Materials until after it has a context.

As we're already in an unstable state, I propose committing this tomorrow.

Jim