From: "Paul Trevithick" [paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 05/08/2007 08:13 AM
To: Michael McIntosh
Cc: "'Higgins \(Trust Framework\) Project developer discussions'" <higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [higgins-dev] Proposed updates	toHiggins	ArchitecturediagramperAustin F2F discussions

Mike wrote:
<snip>

> It seems we are back to my initial issue - there is no current interface
> thru which an STS can acquire an i-Card instance and invoke methods on it.

<snip>

Why is this needed? What use case have you in mind?

My worldview: i-card providers are higher level objects that consume
services from IdAS and the TS. Not the other way around. That's why the
architecture diagram is layered vertically the way it is: i-card providers
over TS and IdAS.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Architecture