Fwd: Re: Re[2]: [higgins-dev] IdAS Update Proposals

<another one that I replied to Valery-only on>

>>> Jim Sermersheim 4/26/07 9:19 AM >>>
Ok, I'll document it such that setData may be called at any time.

Thanks,

Jim

>>> Valery Kokhan <vkokhan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 4/26/07 8:50 AM >>>
As a consumer, I'd prefer to do such kind of things like in the second
example.

Most likely CP writers will have to keep track of one more level but
as for me it may even reduce amount of runtime operations and data
transfer on CP side.

Valery