Re: [higgins-dev] New Incubation Phase requirement to put the word "incubation" in the name of the zip file for downloads

Okay, do we need to have the instructions [1] updated accordingly?

BTW, I'm in the process of trying to follow them and, so far, it's slow
going.

Tom

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/How_To_Create_Automated_Build_Scripts

>>> "Mary Ruddy" <mary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 4/24/2007 8:58 AM >>>
Eclipse now requires projects in the incubation phase to put the word
"incubation" in the name of the download zip file.

The Higgins wiki pages:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Higgins_Component_Owner_Checklist
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Nightly_Component_Builds

have been updated to reflect the new naming standard.

Component owners with existing nightly or stable builds (listed on
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Nightly_Component_Builds and
http://www.eclipse.org/higgins/downloads.php)  need to update their
build(s) by May 6th in order for Higgins to keep its standing as a
conforming incubator project. (Note this is very important for on
Intellectual Property Rights review processes.)  Let me know if you have
any questions or anticipate any problems getting your build(s) updated
on schedule.

-Mary

Back to the top