[higgins-dev] Using managed cards...

Hi All,

If this isn't the right place for this question can you please point me in the right direction :-)

I am build our specs for a consumer service that will provide all sorts of verified claims via the i-card paradigm.  For the sake of this email I will use a simple 'verified email' claim as the use case. We have a user come to our service and give us their email address, we then send them an email with a link and within a certain amount of time they have to click on the link to prove that they control, and receive email at, that address.

I know that in the CardSpace user paradigm the link in the email can resolve to a page that has the 'install this card' link on it and a simple click will launch the CardSpace app into the install dialogue. If the user was a Higgins user rather than a CardSpace user would we need to implement a different 'installation' process or would it be the same?

Thanks for your help,

Andy Dale
ooTao, Inc.

Phone: 877-213-7935
Fax: 877-213-7935

i-name: =Andy.Dale
http://xri.net/=andy.dale

If you don't have an i-name yet use this link to visit one of our partners and buy one:

  http://www.ezibroker.net/partners.html