[higgins-dev] IdAS Update Proposals

I was going to add a 3.b or something like that but started a number 4 instead (I also changed the main proposals page by moving each option to its own page).

Option 4 is my attempt at distilling and simplifying the existing options along with feedback from the list.  I still need to add the method declarations, but we need consensus on a few things.

I simplified it by breaking it into two required parts (how we specify an update, how and where we specify the application of an update to the backing store)

Then there's a section for optional stuff that we need to agree on (or agree to leave out for now).

Valery, I've probably mis-represented your intent from http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/higgins-dev/msg02224.html.

Jim

Back to the top