Re: [higgins-dev] Eclipse Foundation has an IANA assigned number: 28392

Brian,

Do you know if there's an established eclipse authority who is responsible for giving out arcs under the 1.3.6.1.4.1.28392 arc?  I'm picturing someone at the eclipse level (like Denis) acting as the authority over than number and keeping a registry of arcs immediately under that like:
1.3.6.1.4.1.28392.1, project:eclipse, authority:paul trevethick
1.3.6.1.4.1.28392.2, project:example, authority:example

Then the authorities of the sub-arcs would be responsible for their own arcs below that.

Also, it would be nice if people would input their oids into Harold Alvestrand's oid listings. It makes finding things easy (assuming he's still maintaining it).

Thanks,
Jim

>>> "Brian Carroll" <BCarroll@xxxxxxxxxx> 4/5/07 8:09 AM >>>
For use in assigning OIDs to any LDAP objectClasses and attributes we
define, such as higginsPerson, CardKeyHash, ...

Brian

Brian Carroll
Serena Fellow
Serena Software