[higgins-dev] Updated interoperability table

In preparation for a potential interoperability event that is being planned in June and worked on by folks in OSIS, we had a Higgins conference call yesterday to discuss capabilities described in the OSIS IdP table. The OSIS table is available here [1]. I have updated it with (a) the results of yesterday’s Higgins call and (b) the results of today’s OSIS interop planning call.

[1] http://osis.netmesh.org/wiki/Interop_Capabilities:_Identity_Provider

-Paul

Back to the top