Re[2]: [higgins-dev] IdAS update proposals

I seems to me that current methodology (option 1) extended to keep
track on updates of individual properties and metadatas could be a
good example how to provide transactional support if data store
doesn't support transactions but it is rather choose of implementation
then API.

Valery