Re: Re[2]: [higgins-dev] RequireAppliesTo missing from ICard interface

If we want interoperability with CardSpace we need to differentiate
between the three values since CardSpace behaves differently in each of
the three cases.

Thanks,
Mike

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/I-Card_Interfaces#ITokenCard_Interface