Re: [higgins-dev] IdAS changes to simple values

These changes are now checked in.

Javadoc for these changes is at http://www.eclipse.org/higgins/org.eclipse.higgins.docs/idas/

>>> "Jim Sermersheim" <jimse@xxxxxxxxxx> 4/12/07 12:00 AM >>>
I plan to check in the attached changes tomorrow unless anyone has issues.  Mostly it's implementing BasicContext.buildSimpleValue.  In the process, I moved the static URI values from the BasicValue* classes to ISimpleValue as Sergey L suggested.  There are a few unused constants left in ISimpleValue.  I'll remove them when it's obvious they're not needed (and after getting a baseline into CVS)

These changes will affect anyone who was using constants from BasicValue*.java

I'll clean up the javadoc errors prior to checking in as well

Jim

Back to the top