To: <higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2007 9:18 PM
Subject: [higgins-dev] Sun JRE dependancy inorg.eclipse.higgins.icard.provider.cardspace

I use the IBM JRE. My JRE does not include anything in the com.sun.*
package.
The ICard provider for Cardspace uses
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.dv.util.Base64.
This functionality is available in org.apache.xml.security.utils.Base64.

Can the owner of this component please change this code?

Thanks,
Mike