[higgins-dev] Why isn't ITokenCard an extension of ICard?

I cannot think of ITokenCards that aren't also ICards.
I prefer to build my code to work off interfaces instead of
implementations.
Apparantly:
        package org.eclipse.higgins.icard.provider.cardspace.impl;
        public abstract class InfoCard implements ICard, ITokenCard
has what I need but its in a "impl" package and its a class, not an
interface.
Also, this class implements many methods that are not in the interfaces.

Can we please add an IInformationCard interface that provides all of what
is implemented?

Thanks,
Mike

Back to the top