[higgins-dev] Notes from today's higgins-dev call

Attendees
=========
* Alex Amies - IBM
* Paula Austel - IBM
* Andy Hodgkinson - Novell
* Duane Buss - Novell
* Greg Byrd - NCSU/IBM
* Brian Carrol - Serena
* Tom Doman - Novell
* Valery Kokhan - Parity Ukraine
* David Kuehr-Mclaren - IBM
* Mike McIntosh - IBM
  Tony Nadalin - IBM
* Nataraj Nagaratnam - IBM
* Mary Ruddy - Parity/SocialPhysics
* Jim Sermersheim - Novell
* Daniel Sanders
  Abhi Schelat - IBM
* Paul Trevithick - Parity/SocialPhysics
--
* Present

Agenda
======
1. Component owners are now responsible for creating their own build scripts
   See [1] and [2]
2. IdAS API update operations issues
3. Face to Face [3]
4. Interop planning phone call schedule

Discussion
==========

1. Build Scripts
----------------
Paul explained that component owners are now responsible for creating their
own build scripts. The process has been documented in [2].

2. IdAS update proposals
------------------------
Paul: Jim has created [4] to help support the discussion.
Jim: If people have their own proposals please add them as new options, or
add new pros or cons. Else post to the dev list.
Jim: will keep working on this today.
Paul: we may try to have a call on this next Tuesday, let's see how things
progress on the wiki. Wiki page was a great idea.

3. F2F in Austin [3]
--------------------
Paul: David Recordon will be attending for the OpenID session. We may
rearrange the agenda to accommodate his travel schedule. Drummond Reed will
also be joining us.

4. Interop Conf Call
--------------------
We agreed to have a call Monday 16th at 5:30pm ET to discuss interop event
at Catalyst in June. Paul will send out call in number.

Action Items
* Contribute to Jim's wiki [4]
* Join the interop call on Monday 5:30pm

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Higgins_Component_Owner_Checklist
[2] http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Nightly_Component_Builds
[3] http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/04.30.2007_F2F_Agenda
[4] http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/IdAS_Update_Proposals