To: <higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2007 9:01 PM
Subject: [higgins-dev] STS Bug

Mike,

I ran into a couple of problems in the latest STS (I updated and got the latest checked in STS code this morning). The problems are in the configure code: checking for (null != xxx) when it should have been (null == xxx).

I have made fixes on my local machine. Attached is a patch diff file for you to see what I did. -- I can check these in if you would like, or you can check them in. Let me know..

Thanks,

Daniel