RE: [higgins-dev] IP question

Thank you this is exactly what I was hoping for.

So as of March 2007 :
For an unmodified binary distribution, the following licenses are considered compatible as of the date of this Poster’s Release:
•Apache Software License 1.1
•Apache Software License 2.0
•W3C Software License
•Common Public License Version 1.0
•IBM Public License 1.0
•Mozilla Public License Version 1.1
•Common Development and Distribution
License (CDDL) Version 1.0
•BSD
•MIT
Incompatible Licenses Include:
•GNU GPL 2.0
•GNU LGPL
•Sun Binary Code License Agreement

-Duane

>>> "Mary Ruddy" <mary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 04/11/07 3:43 PM >>>
The compatibility chart can be found here
http://www.eclipse.org/legal/EclipseLegalProcessPoster.pdf

See chart on the right hand side, part way down. Both GPL and LGPL are
incompatible with EPL. There are people in the industry who hope that a
future version of LGPL can be made compatible with EPL, but that is not
currently the case.