Re: [higgins-dev] In Memory Context Provider

Tom,

I am interested in using this.  However, I don't see it listed in the JavaDoc.  Is is included in idas.jar?  Please gives some information on how to get to it and use it.

Thanks

Alex

"Tom Doman" <TDoman@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/10/2007 05:30 PM

Please respond to
"Higgins \(Trust Framework\) Project developer discussions"        <higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

<higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[higgins-dev] In Memory Context Provider

All,

I have checked in another Context Provider into the Higgins CVS repository called the In Memory Context Provider.  This CP will allow you to add and search through Digital Subjects that are only built up and kept in memory.  This may be quite handy for a simple test of your IdAS calls.  Currently, it has no configuration file whatsoever though we might want to change that in the future if we need to enhance this CP.  Information about this CPs dependencies, cvs project, etc. has been added to the Components page.

BTW, I'm going to modify the _javascript_ Policy CP tests to use the In Memory CP again as it did when these CPs were under incubation within the bandit project.

Tom