[higgins-dev] IdAS test build failure

Valery,

I can't test org.eclipse.higgins.idas.cp.toolkit.BasicContext in the IdAS test project because it doesn't allow anything from the org.eclipse.higgins.idas.cp.toolkit package.  I found this limitation in Project Properties | Java Build Path | Libraries | Plug-in Dependencies | og.eclipse.higgins.idas | Access rules.

It won't let me update the access rules to add the extra package.  There must be some other way of doing this, do you know how?

Jim

Back to the top