Re: [higgins-dev] Open ID Context Provider: Checked In

Are you asking if LGPL has ever been approved, or just this module under LGPL?  I don't have access to ipzilla to check any other reviews which may have been done, you are welcome to dig in though ;->
   Nothing in this context providers has gone through the eclipse legal review.   Since we currently use openid4java which in turn uses many other libs (openxri, htmlparser, various apache modules, icu)  there are plenty of things to be reviewed.

Duane

>>> Anthony Nadalin <drsecure@xxxxxxxxxx> 04/10/07 9:26 AM >>>

Seems like there may be IP issues with Jericho, has the LGPL code been
through the legal review ?

             "Tom Doman"
             <TDoman@xxxxxxxxx
             Sent by:                  <higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             higgins-dev-bounc                                          cc
             es@xxxxxxxxxxx            <higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [higgins-dev] Open ID Context
             04/10/2007 09:50          Provider: Checked In
             AM

             Please respond to
             "Higgins \(Trust
                Framework\)
             Project developer
               discussions"
             <higgins-dev@ecli
                 pse.org>

Mike,

Duane had to work w/ the OpenID folks to get a feature he needed and, while
that code is in their repository, we had to post our build of it on our
forge site.  Go to the Open ID dependencies page
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/OpenID_Context_Provider_Dependencies and
redownload the .9.1 OpenID jar.

Tom

>>> Michael McIntosh <mikemci@xxxxxxxxxx> 4/10/2007 8:31 AM >>>
Duane,

Now that I've updated all of the dependent libraries I am getting
compilation errors:

Severity and Description        Path    Resource        Location Creation
Time    Id
SRegMessage cannot be resolved
org.eclipse.higgins.idas.cp.openid/src/org/eclipse/higgins/idas/cp/openid
OpenIDDigitalSubject.java       line 563        1176215184443   26102
SRegMessage cannot be resolved
org.eclipse.higgins.idas.cp.openid/src/org/eclipse/higgins/idas/cp/openid
OpenIDDigitalSubject.java       line 567        1176215184443   26105
SRegRequest cannot be resolved
org.eclipse.higgins.idas.cp.openid/src/org/eclipse/higgins/idas/cp/openid
OpenIDDigitalSubject.java       line 1093       1176215184443   26109
SRegRequest cannot be resolved to a type
org.eclipse.higgins.idas.cp.openid/src/org/eclipse/higgins/idas/cp/openid
OpenIDDigitalSubject.java       line 1051       1176215184443   26107
SRegRequest cannot be resolved to a type
org.eclipse.higgins.idas.cp.openid/src/org/eclipse/higgins/idas/cp/openid
OpenIDDigitalSubject.java       line 1069       1176215184443   26108
SRegResponse cannot be resolved to a type
org.eclipse.higgins.idas.cp.openid/src/org/eclipse/higgins/idas/cp/openid
OpenIDDigitalSubject.java       line 566        1176215184443   26103
SRegResponse cannot be resolved to a type
org.eclipse.higgins.idas.cp.openid/src/org/eclipse/higgins/idas/cp/openid
OpenIDDigitalSubject.java       line 566        1176215184443   26104
The import net.openid.message.sreg cannot be resolved
org.eclipse.higgins.idas.cp.openid/src/org/eclipse/higgins/idas/cp/openid
OpenIDDigitalSubject.java       line 44 1176215184443   26098
The import net.openid.message.sreg cannot be resolved
org.eclipse.higgins.idas.cp.openid/src/org/eclipse/higgins/idas/cp/openid
OpenIDDigitalSubject.java       line 45 1176215184443   26099
The import net.openid.message.sreg cannot be resolved
org.eclipse.higgins.idas.cp.openid/src/org/eclipse/higgins/idas/cp/openid
OpenIDDigitalSubject.java       line 46 1176215184443   26100

Thanks,
Mike