Re: [higgins-dev] Open ID Context Provider: Checked In

Mike,

I think I'm going to go ahead and sync up all the bandit utility versions to the latest number and update all the projects and dependencies pages and then we'll go from there on any individual changes to any one specific bandit utility.  For deployment scenarios where more than one component uses a given bandit utility, the latest version should work as they are, so far, backward compatible.

I have another set of changes to do to the bandit-config library so my sync up may be a little while but in the meantime, as I said, you should be able to use the latest version of each bandit utility library.

Duane,

Could you update the Open ID CP dependency chart with a link to the jericho library?

Thanks,
Tom

>>> Michael McIntosh <mikemci@xxxxxxxxxx> 4/9/2007 9:17 AM >>>
Tom,

The bandit jars versions are wrong on the dep page (they dont match the
project)
Also, There is a jar missing: where does jericho-html-2.3.jar come from?

Thanks,
Mike