Re: [higgins-dev] Eclipse Foundation has an IANA assigned number: 28392

Brian,

Can you please describe the process we should follow when we'd like to
reserve an OID?

Seems like there should be an Eclipse POC to handle requests to assign
numbers to projects, and a project POC to assign numbers within the
project (potentially to compoenents), all the way down to leaf OIDs

Thanks,
Mike

Michael McIntosh
Java and Web Services Security Group
Security, Privacy, and Extensible Technologies Department
IBM Research