Re: [higgins-dev] Updated JNDI CP

I thought it was for the main project download page but I'm happy to standardize on that being a link to the jar itself.  Some of the projects we're dependant on don't even have the jar itself downloadable.  You have to get a ZIP or something.  However, the stuff we've contributed to eclipse at Novell, I can put all our dependant libraries on our bandit forge project and redistribute them from there since we already have approval to redistribute these jars.

Maybe we should make a "project" column so the project can be visited and explored especially if someone wants to try our components with a later version of a given dependant library to help them minimize versions of a given library.

Any other thoughts?

Tom

>>> Michael McIntosh <mikemci@xxxxxxxxxx> 4/4/2007 3:40 PM >>>
What is the download column for?