Re: [higgins-dev] Updated JNDI CP

There are direct links for all of those in the version column.  Did those not work?

Tom

>>> Michael McIntosh <mikemci@xxxxxxxxxx> 4/4/2007 12:57 PM >>>
The link on
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/JNDI_Context_Provider_Dependencies
resolves to a generic OpenXDAS download page which currently provides
OpenXDAS-0.4.226.jar.
The Eclipse project requires OpenXDAS-0.3.192. After navigating around the
site for a while I've found
http://sourceforge.net/project/downloading.php?group_id=175511&use_mirror=easynews&filename=openxdas-0.3.192-win-i586-bin.zip&31739064
which provides a xip file containing what you need. Can please someone
update that link?

A similar thing happens for the Bandit jars. Why can't the link on the
dependancies page be to the actual download instead of a pages containing
many downloads - only a few of of which I need?

Thanks,
Mike