[higgins-dev] Updated JNDI CP

I have now checked in the changes I referenced two days ago, namely, the removal of hard coded mappings and the addition of mapping PDPs based on JavaScript.  If the no PDPs are defined in configuration, names and types returned from the JNDI CP will look very LDAPish.

I have documented these PDPs and their configuration on the JNDI Context Provider page off of the higgins components page (http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Components).

The JNDI CP now has additional dependencies, namely, two additional bandit utility jars and the Rhino JavaScript engine.  These new dependencies are documented and linked on the dependencies page, again, off the higgins components page.

I will try to be available throughout the next couple of days into the later evening hours.  I'll be lurking on the higgins IRC so don't hesitate to contact me if you need assistance in adjusting to this change.

The JavaScript Policy CP is still available to do other PDPs that I decided not to implement in the JNDI CP (if you discover a need for one of them that we'd want in the stand-alone JNDI CP, let me know).  The JavaScript Policy CP's available PDPs, configuration, and usage are documented on the higgins components page as well.

Thanks,
Tom

Back to the top