[higgins-dev] Un-Buildable Components

There are quite a few components that are currently unbuildable. For most
it is because they rely on other compoenents which have undergone
interface changes (e.g. IdAS).

 I would like to use / integrate with these components. However that is
impossible until the build failures are fixed.

Specific components that I am trying to use are:
        org.eclipse.higgins.icard.*
        org.eclipse.higgins.idas.cp.* (other than jndi which works)

Can I ask the owners of these components to please update the code ASAP to
work with the latest version of their dependant components?

We probably ought to set some reasonable goal for components to be updated
after breaking changes are made to dependant components. This situation
has persisted for quite a while.

Thanks,
Mike

Back to the top