Re: [higgins-dev] Followup changes for switch to Java 1.4

This is the diff for the remaining interface changes needed to move to Java 1.4

If anyone has an issue with these or needs more time to review them, respond by tomorrow morning, otherwise I will check them in.

Jim

>>> "Jim Sermersheim" <jimse@xxxxxxxxxx> 3/21/07 3:44 PM >>>
I've found two more interface changes that need to be made.  I wasn't aware that enum is a Java 5 thing, so we need to get rid of two of those.  Also, I missed one List<IPropertyModel> return value in IAttributeComplexValueModel.getProperties.

I'll fix these and send out a diff in a moment.