Re: [higgins-dev] upcoming (breaking and non breaking) IdASchanges

I'm committing my changes today.  I got the LDAP CP and STS components working with these changes.  I did not change Jena or the JSPolicy or XML File CP's.

After committing, I will finish the move to Java 1.4.

I advise anyone needing a version of IdAS that will working with the existing JSPolicy, Jena, or XML File provider to save a copy of the 20070319 05:00 nightly build as it will likely take a few days for those CP's to be updated.

Jim

Back to the top