Re: [higgins-dev] Use of Castor's Derby dependency

Mary,

Actually, I had never even heard of Derby until your mention.  I went and
looked it up just to make sure I knew what it was supposed to do.  Anyway,
neither the castor library that we use nor the JNDI CP requires Derby for
any reason.  We are able to deploy with no Derby jars that I know of.

Tom

>>> "Mary Ruddy" <mary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 3/19/2007 4:25 PM >>>
The JNDI CP lists Castor as a dependency.  In addition to some existing
JNDI dependencies, Castor also uses Derby.  Please confirm whether or
not Derby is a dependency of our JNDI  CP.

Back to the top