Re: [higgins-dev] Compilation Errors in Jena Context Provider

Mike,

Can someone tell me how to fix the following errors:

These errors were fixed.

Jena CP contains two factories:

org.eclipse.higgins.idas.cp.jena2.impl.FileContextFactory and
org.eclipse.higgins.idas.cp.jena2.impl.JDBCContextFactory

To use it you need:

1. Register classes mentioned above as "ContextFactory" security provider services (if you run it as eclipse plugin it is not necessary).

2. Unzip attached .higgins.zip file into your "user.home" dir.

There are two folders in .higgins folder:
a) .ontology - contains schema files.
b) .idas - contains configuration files for each of context factories (file and JDBC).
For file factory there are 3 main params:
i) "context.file" - will contain your context data.
ii)  "schema.url" URI of used schema.
iii) "schema.file" name of used schema file (should be placed to .ontology dir) . You can define default params and redefine some or all of them for concret context.

3. Run JUnit test org.eclipse.higgins.idas.cp.jena2.test.JenaContextTest

It demonstrates how to work with JenaCP. You can specify "factoryId" variable to swith between file and JDBC contextes.

Thanks,
Sergey Lyakhov

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sergey Lyakhov" <slyakhov@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>