Re: [higgins-dev] Compilation Errors in Jena Context Provider

Jim,

> After I commit the changes talked about in the message (upcoming (breaking and non breaking) IdAS changes), the Jena > CP will have over a hundred compilation errors.
> Do you want me to fix those prior to committing the IdAS changes, or should I just commit and break the Jena CP?

I agree with it if Mike doesn't have any objections.

Mike,

I can commit Jena CP based on the current IdAS model. Do you want to begin using Jena CP based on the current IdAS interfaces or you would like to use it when it will conform to the new changes that Jim is going to do?

Thanks,
Sergey Lyakhov