[higgins-dev] About the committer votes

Title: Bjorn Freeman
Maxim, Valery, Michael, Greg,
I noticed that you've replied +1 to the various voting/nomination emails. However, the MyFoundation portal does not read or parse emails and thus your votes are not being recorded. You need to go to http://portal.eclipse.org/ and record your vote there. (In the next roll-out of the portal - perhaps tomorrow - I have updated the nomination email "instructions on voting" to make it more clear that you must use http://portal.eclipse.org/ rather than the previous technique of replying to the mailing list.

FYI...
--
Bjorn Freeman-Benson
Director, Open Source Process