RE: [higgins-dev] Notes from today's dev call

[jcb>]  just putting my 2 cents in for some RP java utility class to do i-card/cardspace token disassembly, something similiar to what Chuck has over at xmldap.org

 7. Higgins Scope WRT relying party code

There was agreement that it *is* within Higgins scope to develop "Relying Party Code" and that this code should be multi-protocol (e.g. not limited to just CardSpace support). We will work on interoperability with the Pamela project. We will be creating our own code. We'll reach out to Pam Dingle and try to collaborate as much as possible with her.

Back to the top