RE: [higgins-dev] Nomination of Duane Buss as Higginscommitter

Sorry Mary, Tom and Jim. My mis-count. We currently have five +1s for Duane
and no 0s and no -1s. Much better.

For the next three nominations (AndyH, DanielS and SergeyL) I've used the
brand new eclipse portal (http://portal.eclipse.org) which tracks these
things automatically.

-Paul