Re: [higgins-dev] Mapping at what level?

Please forgive my ignorance (this may be better suited for another discussion) but that seems like a lot of work to map from an IdAS attribute to a local attribute.  What value is the XDI adding to the mapping process that js isn't? (I'm not questioning XDI frm a technical or usefulness standpoint, just trying to understand what it does and how it is adding to the process).

Marc

Back to the top