[higgins-dev] CP Toolkit

I think we need a Context Provider Toolkit (I've already talked about this in other message).  A good package name seems like org.eclipse.higgins.idas.cp.toolkit or org.eclipse.higgins.idas.cptoolkit

The former places it as a peer to other higgins CP's, but it looks a little better.

Should it be part of the IdAS project, or standalone as its own project?  If coupled with IdAS, it's easier in terms of delivery (one jar).  If it's a separate project, then it potentially keeps deployment footprints smaller when the deployed CP's don't use any code from the toolkit.  I suspect that the toolkit will contain enough useful code, while not being very large that keeping it part of the core IdAS might be a better option, but I welcome other opinions and could go either way.

Jim

Back to the top