Re: [higgins-dev] TokenService requires 2 directories?

Consistency may not always provide best results. Some cards hold metadata
about where to obtain the data, others may hold the actual data.
Consistency is something to look at but it's not a foregone conclusion

             "Marc Boorshtein"
             <mboorshtein@gmai
             l.com>                                                     To
             Sent by:                  "Higgins (Trust Framework) Project
             higgins-dev-bounc         developer discussions"
             es@xxxxxxxxxxx            <higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                        cc

             03/12/2007 01:01                                      Subject
             PM                        Re: [higgins-dev] TokenService
                                       requires 2 directories?

             Please respond to
             "Higgins \(Trust
                Framework\)
             Project developer
               discussions"
             <higgins-dev@ecli
                 pse.org>

> Not all data would need to flow through a context provider as some cards
> may already have the data (like "personal" cards, so there should be
> another path.

not sure I follow.  I would think that for consistency's sake all data
would flow through context providers.  I'll take another look at the
cardspace articles I have to understand why a personal card would not
go through the cps.

Thanks
Marc