Re: [higgins-dev] YouTube video of UI

Hi Folks,

I apologize for the problem.  I assumed that "Private" video meant that if I decide to send the link to
people, they would be able to see it--- ie., security by obscurity.

Instead, youtube has a viral notion of privacy---wherein each person who wants to see this video must have
an account.

I just made the same video public.

and I tried viewing after logging out, and it works for me.

So please try again if you want to see it.

One again, sorry for the initial problem.

(Warning, the voice is very low.  You have to turn the volume up quite high to hear it)

abhi