RE: [higgins-dev] Bundling up some code for use as an RCP plug-in

Hi Wayne.

This was likely about how there's probably less than 4 person weeks of work
involved in creating an RCP-based Higgins Card Selector. That is, the
component referred to as "ISS Client UI" here [1].

It would be a fun project. It needs to get done. Someone is going to be a
hero.

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Architecture

-Paul

Wayne: