[higgins-dev] Nomination of Duane Buss as Higgins committer

Duane has been working actively on the development of IdAS Context
Providers, and has produced an in memory or virtual context provider, a
simple mapping provider and an OpenID context provider. Over the past few
months he has contributed to the IdAS JNDI provider, the XML file provider,
and to the design of IdAS itself. Duane has worked on developing distributed
systems and services for workgroup and identity products over the last 15
years.

Higgins Committers please respond to this email with either:  +1 (yes) -1
(veto), or 0 (abstain) or request for more information.  The voting period
is one week. If I don't hear from a given committer within that time, I'll
assume a vote of 0.  If I receive at least three positive votes with no
negative votes the addition will likely be approved and I'll start the rest
of the process described in [1].

My vote: +1

-Paul

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/legal/newcommitter.php