Re: [higgins-dev] http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/IdAS_Registries_Proposal_2B

Paul,

A few questions on your proposal:

1. Any XRI with an '=' is always a single DS context, correct?  If so, for this type, is there an implied relationship between the CID and the one CUID that will come from it?  I assume there is no implied relationship, only potentially a happenstantial one.
2. How are the CIDs themselves advertised?  That is, as an IdAS consumer, how do I find what CIDs are available to my application in order to, say, present a set of context's available to users of my application?
3. Maybe a half follow on to #2, as an IdAS consumer, how do I know that the ContextFactory I resolve from @WISER is actually deployed on the system I'm running on?

Thanks,
Tom

>>> "Paul Trevithick" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 03/01/07 3:41 PM >>>
Drummond,

After much discussion with Andy Dale today, this document has been
significantly revised. Can you please give it a look. Little by little, I
think we're getting to something workable.

-Paul

Back to the top