[higgins-dev] Higgins STS Deployment for CardSpace

I am trying to make the STS easier to configure - through documentation
mostly - but the current dependancy on an LDAP server makes configuration
pretty painful (and different for each LDAP Server).
Also, the current UI for creating a profile uses JNDI instead of IdAS APIs
for replacing the LDAP CP with another CP requires code changes.

How far are we from having a working writable CP?
How far are we from having it implemented backed by something lighter
wieght than LDAP?

Thanks,
Mike

Back to the top