[higgins-dev] IdAS build.xml & buildaux.xml

Hi Jim.

I was just thinking about your new IdAS build files (build.xml and buildaux.xml). I've found that using these Ant files I can create jar files, generate javadocs etc., such as it was before with previous version of build.xml. And all resulting files are put to new directories. That's great. But I just try to understand: what else goals (except changed build directories) did you pursue?

I've found a way to change IdAS build file in order to provide the possibility of simple generating complete Eclipse plugin *.zip file from command line (anyone will be able to do it). Does it have sense for us?

Thanks
- Evgeniy

Back to the top