RE: [higgins-dev] bandit-dependencies for building the jndi cp

Oh, I see now. I didnt use the psf file but rather picked the projects via "Import Project from CVS" and then
browsed to the corresponding project directories. I should've used the psfs.

thanks!

From: higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jim Sermersheim
Sent: Sunday, February 11, 2007 10:38 PM
To: Higgins (Trust Framework) Project developer discussions
Subject: RE: [higgins-dev] bandit-dependencies for building the jndi cp

In CVS, the module names are as you show, but the eclipse project names (as shown in the psf files here and here) are the way they are shown in the .classpath.  I guess Mike will need to note this for people not using the eclipse CVS plugin.

>>> "George Stanchev" <Gstanchev@xxxxxxxxxx> 2/11/07 6:13 PM >>>
Just a quick note:

The STS core project is dependent on the SAML and UsernameToken extensions. The actual projects
are named differenly than they are refered in the .classpath:

refered in .classpath
 <classpathentry combineaccessrules="false" exported="true" kind="src" path="/org.eclipse.higgins.sts.extension.samltoken"/>
 <classpathentry combineaccessrules="false" exported="true" kind="src" path="/org.eclipse.higgins.sts.extension.usernametoken"/>

real project names:
 <classpathentry combineaccessrules="false" kind="src" path="/org.eclipse.higgins.sts.SAMLExtension"/>
 <classpathentry combineaccessrules="false" kind="src" path="/org.eclipse.higgins.sts.UsernameTokenExtension"/>

Same in the build.xml which fails unless the properties pointing to them are properly set with correct values

George